Well can you believe that Christmas is almost upon us again!
Me and Andrew are currently panicking about it already because of money. Found out from work today that we're not getting December's payday earlier. We was kinda hoping that we'd get paid before Christmas so that we could get a couple of nicer presents.
As a possible solution, I have asked the HR department at work about an advance. I don't think we will do this, but is worth just looking into.
I did start writing a small list of presents we are going to get people, and am going to make sure that most presents are purchased off the internet this year because I can't be doing with children. The Grafton Centre in Cambridge was full of them yesterday and I do not want to be christmas shopping with those things under my feet!
Finally sorted what's happening this christmas. We're over Andrew's parent Christmas Eve (as we normally are) and his grandparents are coming over on Christmas Day. That will be interesting as his Dad's mum is coming as well! On Boxing Day we're gonna pick my mum up from Peterborough and she's spending it with Andrew's mum and dad.
Guess we'll see how it goes.
Anyway, I suppose I should be getting on. I need to train a hotel now! :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment