Sunday, 23 November 2008

GREAT GREAT WEEKEND...

Morning all!

Well it's a bloody Sunday and I'm sat at work. :-(

Should have been working yesterday but changed my working day beca
use of an event that was arranged as a sales thing for work.

On Friday I made my way to London and met up with Holly for some lunch, then went for a walk round Canary Wharf to take some pictures. Then made my way to my hotel, the Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel.

My room was bloody gorgeous! I had a separate living area with a wicked flat screen TV, then a bedroom with a huge Queen Size bed and a bathroom the size of the bedroom with a huge bath and monsoon shower! It even had it's own TV!

So, we had a champagne reception and some really nice food, plied us with alcohol all night and I got pretty drunk! Nothing embarrassing happened though! Thank god! Lol!

So, yesterday (Saturday) we had a lovely breakfast, of which I was able to get a beautiful shot of the o2 arena, and was shown around 4 different hotels, all of which were beautiful! My favourite was The Hampshire in Leicester Square. The views were amazing from this hotel and the quality was stunning and worth every penny as well!

Anyway, we had lunch and then I ended up in Soho having a few beers with Mel, Melinda and Davide!

It was such a great weekend and it was so nice being able to get out with workmates that I wouldn't normally
go out with! And getting to know them all better as well which was very welcomed!!

Anyway, I suppose I should get on with some work really!

No comments: