Well, this is the new blog.Now just need to try and get it advertised. May start adding hot guys as and when I find some hotties! So, I shall start with this guy I found on some website!
I wont only be posing pictures of hot guys I find, I do also appreciate the female form so will post some hot fish if I should ever find it.
I did once have a bitch page that I made because people at work thought that I was a bit of a bitch, so I think that every now and then I will have a little bitch about people and celebrities that I don't like! So keeps your eyes peeled for that!
Well, I'm off work today and have gone through all the videos on my computer to try and free up some, I don't really need the space but thought I might as well have a sort while I'm at it. Andrew will be pleased!
I think I can also add videos, so here is a little video of our hamster, Ryan.
Isn't he cute!
Anyway, I'm gonna head off. I need to do the washing up so should really sort that out!
1 comment:
Dead lol
Post a Comment