Monday, 15 December 2008

CHRISTMAS NEXT WEEK...

Well turns out that my weekend was as good as I'd expected!

Managed to get to Mel's on time last week and got seriously pissed at her christmas party! Was mainly on Sambuca and Whiskey all night! Lol.

Some of the people she works with are well boring and they all seemed to know more about my youtube profile than I did! Was strange!!! Was a good night anyway!

On Saturday we managed to nearly finish our christmas shopping. I think that we only need 2 more presents and then we're done!

Went for a christmas meal with Mel, Andrew, Cassie, Emma, Matt, Eliza and Denny on Saturday at Chiquitos in Cambridge. It was so much fun! The tasks and hats that me and Mel sorted out went down a treat!! The hats were a big hit!!

Eliza did take a load of pics so am hoping they'll be on Facebook soon. :-)

We're going round Mel's for tea tonight. At the moment planning Subway, but I think that I'm gonna try for Pizza Hut. Not had one of them in ages. Would be nice!

Well, I'm leaving the office in 5 minutes to go and give Andrew's family their christmas cards and then go to little Mel's!

Have fun!!

No comments: