Tuesday, 30 December 2008

ALL BACK TO NORMAL....

Well it seems now that christmas is all over and dusted for another year that life returns back to normal.

Had a lovely eventful christmas, which after hearing about other peoples pleases me that it was as it was. By that I mean that other people seem to have had a really shit christmas.

Fair enough, I wasn't able to watch Doctor Who on christmas day because of various reasons and I wasn't able to lay in until 12 liked I had planned. But, it was nice.

I got some lovely presents, Tomb Raider Underworld and the new Prince of Persia game. A couple of books I wanted and some smellys and socks (always welcomed).

Andrew likes his Sais and was completely baffled by the wall holder for them! That was quite funny when he thought I was buying him a fountain! Makes a nice change for me to have kept my gob shut!!

Boxing Day consisted of picking up Mama Young from Peterborough and having dinner round Julie and Steve's. In the evening we went to my brothers in Peterborough where we had tea with my family.

My niece seemed to enjoy her High School Musical Tattoo centre. Andrew and Jody (other brother's girlfriend) both ended up with 2 and my brother Mark ended up with a great big pink G (for Gabriella!!).

Ended up getting home really late and walking home in the freezing temperatures because Andrew's mum needed our car. Was a nice walk home though!

Started back at work yesterday and am really feeling down. Feel like I should take the tree down and delete the christmas songs on my computer.

Going out with Andrew's family for a meal tomorrow night (NYE) and then not sure what we're doing after that. Probably end up round his parents house til midnight.

I was supposed to be going to a party at Mel's place, but I think I'm going to skip it. I don't know anyone and would probably feel a bit uncomfortable in all honesty. I have yet to tell her but then she has had issues with the other half this week. Let's not go there!

Anyway, I'm gonna make a move.

No comments: