Wednesday, 3 December 2008

RUNNING A BUSINESS.....

I can't believe how any old retard can run a business nowadays!!

As part of working in customer services I have to deal with a lot of people that in a word are pretty stupid. I expect this, I can deal with this.

The public in general are a bit stupid. They keep retards in Big Brother and get rid of the interesting people, they vote for people on social status and break-throughs rather than the ability to do the job in question.

When they call me I expect to have to deal with a stupid person. But what of people that run a business.....?

Now, I don't know about anyone else but I'd expect people who own a business or manage a business to have some common sense. This isn't the case.

Of late I have been helping out in a different department training hotels on our system. No names or companies being mentioned.

It's a very good system and like everything else training is needed. That's where I come into place. I contact them and train them so that everything is OK and mistakes don't happen because they don't know how to use the system.

Today's gripe is that fact that a lot (not all) of the people I train are stupid. They don't follow simple instructions and feel the need to make everything complicated. They seem to turn their brain off and simple things are like rocket science.

The worst thing is they don't seem to think before asking a question!

Anyway, I'm just agitated because of a hotel I "attempted" to train today and need to release some steam.

Feel free to comment.....

ADDING TO THIS:
I have just spoken to another hotel where I needed to explain where the return key was on the keyboard!!

No comments: