Well happy new year.
Didn't do much NYE. Went out for a meal with Andrew's family at Prezzo in Saffron Walden. Was a nice meal.
Gemma's boyfriend went as well. Turns out that he's actually a nice lad. Let's hope that this one lasts!
Can't say that the new year is going too great at the moment but I do have hopes and plans for it to change.
Work has been a right bastard, and it certainly hasn't helped that I have working since Monday and have a 7 day week. But I have booked some holiday next week and am only in 1 day! Yay!
Have finished working in the other department at work now. Back in customer services and since being back in this department, all 3 days now, I am already depressed and pissed off. A position has come up in the hotels department and am considering going for it. I think that I'd have a really good chance as well.
I am going to speak with someone on Monday about it and make a decision then about it. Will let you know. Knowing my luck, even though I have experience in that team already, I won't get it!
Have just sorted out John and Howard at work. John is a flaming Lucy and Howard is a cacti. Gave them some more soil and watered them both. Howard has been looking a little worse for wear since he attacked me from the window sill! Hopefully this will make them a bit better!
Anyway, best get on with some work.
No comments:
Post a Comment