Monday, 1 December 2008

BITCHFEST.....LEONA LEWIS

Well welcome to the new look Bitchfest.

This is my opportunity to h
ave a go about someone that I don't really like. Usually because I just think they're a whore or a twat and in my eyes that is a good enough reason!

I did create a page on my website for this, but chickened out and took it off. But now it's back and I don't intend for it to go anywhere!

So, for the first new look Bitchfest, Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the whore of all whores (at the moment).......LEONA FUCKING LEWIS!!!!


Look at this slut. If there was ever a reason to turn gay, this fucking woman / thing was it!

The only spirit I wish this bint had was the one that needed to be contacted by a medium!


Doesn't she look like a man in this picture. This is the kind of man that would so turn me straight!


What I wouldn't give for this slapper to keep bloody bleeding!!


This is the outfit she wore when she approached Simon Cowell with asking for him to make her win in exchange for sexual favours. Simon declined and said he'd let her win if she DIDN'T!

Well, that was the first edition of Bitchfest. If this attracts enough attention, then I will surely add some more bints, slappers, whores, twats, knobs & noobs in the future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right, well I see your hate website is back up and running. I'm sure it won't be too long before you receive hate mail, and quite rightly too.

Well, lets look at the real reason behind your hatred for Leona Lewis, which is completely unfounded. Could it be that she beat Kylie, another well renowned slut, to the number one spot? Who knows.

Although, if the stories are true of her doing cocaine, then I too hope the bitch rots in hell.

Christopher Bauer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I dont know how the bint can even sing with that huge fucking snout in the way.

Not a good idea to do cocaine with that kind of a snout- it would look like limescale round the foscet of a tap. Maybe, its the snorting that has grown the hooter.

If she wants mind altering subtances then I suggest she tries shrooms.

Anonymous said...

du snakker med chris