Wednesday, 18 March 2009

BITCHFEST...TICKETMASTER...

Well as per my previous blog today, it looks like it's the turn of Ticketmaster in a new BITCHFEST!!!

I recently attempted to get Michael Jackson tickets because of their fucking shit website, I could only get hold of 2.

Ticketmaster.............you're shit!



I managed to find out from one of my retarded friends that works at Ticketmaster that this logo cost $500'000 to design, to think that's $450'000 more than their peice of shit website.

Ticketmaster obviously pulling out ALL the stops! This poor fucker has tickets for Roger Waters! Who the fuck is Roger Waters?? He obviously needed to wait 45 minutes to get these exclusive tickets!

This is apparently the headoffice of this cowboy company. After seeing this picture I am really not shocked how shit they are. I mean, come on, it looks like a fucking McDonalds!!! Would you like fries with your 45 minute wait??

I can't actually comment on this one except to say W T F!!

Have needed to save the best until last...The Ladies of Ticketmaster! These fucking whores look like the retards who designed the website! The V sign made by the thing with the really bad fringe is actually their preferred waiting time in hours. Get a life whore!

No comments: