I got tickets for Michael Jackson! YAY!!When Mel called me last week as excited as hell, I was well shocked when she told me that Michael Jackson was doing some concerts at the o2 Arena in July!
We immediately agreed we were going as it was something that we had been planning for years and both of us had hoped he would tour again.
I found out that we could get pre-sale tickets and straight away signed up on his website!
By some miracle I received a code saying that I could get tickets. Nicking Mel's credit card I started one of the most frustrating journeys possible......TICKETMASTER!
After figuring out their shitty fucking website, I finally managed to find where I needed to add my pre-sale code. I was then presented with a screen telling me it would take "15 minutes or more" to search for tickets.
I couldn't believe how shit this was! I thought that the whole idea of an online system was so that it would search for tickets straight away and hold those tickets for 2 minutes.
The 15 minutes became 14, 13, 14, 15, 13, 14, 15, 13, 12, 11, 10, 8, 6, 10 and then the thing crashed.
It took me 40 minutes of pissing around to get 2 tickets for the 1st September!!
This is ridiculous. What kind of online service takes this long???
Anyway, as we were only able to get 2 tickets, we decided that we'd try and get some more when they went on general release on Friday 13th March.
Again, for 2 hours I got the shit as mentioned above. And didn't end up getting any tickets because the only ones left were American Express priority tickets.
Whatever happened to normal people being able to get tickets.
You couldn't call them because the lines were all being used, and the network couldn't handle all the calls. The website was pure shit (I thought that an online service would know straight away what tickets would be available).
Well, I'm certainly going to make a complaint about their shitty website.
As for the concert, I can't wait! He says he is playing all the songs the fans want to hear. Here's my list of the ones I'd love to hear:
- The Way You Make Me Feel
- Leave Me Alone
- Smooth Criminal
- In The Closet
- Is It Scary
- Scream
- HIStory
- Speed Demon
- Dirty Diana
Anyway, I have 2 minutes left before I need to get back to work. Might do a Bitchfest later on Ticketmaster!
No comments:
Post a Comment