Wednesday, 6 May 2009

PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM...

Howdy!

Well hasn't it been a while since any sort of update. At least this time it'll be an update that has some words and not just eye candy!

Will also include some jokes as I have been lacking in that specific department of late.

Had a really awful April, was seriously shit and added another £800 of debt onto our ever growing list.

Turns out that we hadn't realised that the car needed an MOT. So it was booked in and turns out it was going to cost a grand to get back onto the road. Great! So, after taking into consideration that the costs AND the cautionary items on the MOT, we decided that a better choice would be to borrow some money and get a new car.

Therefore, a little Peugeot 306 became available for £800 and Andrew's grandparents (god bless them) lent us the money for it.

It's a diesel so it's got a great fuel consumption thing but isn't very fast and doesn't even have electric windows. But alas, we can't be picky as we was in quite the pickle.

Work isn't going too great, for me anyway. We have recently combined the department I'm in with a different department and I know need to do my own job and a completely different type of job that I really don't enjoy and I certainly didn't sign up for. Am finding myself thinking about things that I really hadn't hoped I'd thinking about this soon into a job. But I guess things will pan out as they will.

Is our 6 year anniversary this month. It's a Friday so it's already decided what we're doing. God forbid we don't go round Andrew's parents. I do like going round there, but Andrew has started to become funny if we don't go. Has caused a few arguments I can tell you!

Anyway, I'm gonna close now for a bit. Will try and update sooner than this next time and will leave you with some inappropriate jokes!

------

The big bad wolf said "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down". The little pig said "fuck off or I'll sneeze on you"


------

Would it not be ironic if someone was murdered through asphyxiation using a bag for life?

------

FOR SALE:

38,000 Red and white flags, nearly new, only been waved for eight minutes.

Contact: Mr. A. Wenger, Emirates Stadium, London, N5

------
I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly".

That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly.

And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly".

Probably will piss off the government as well.

------

Explosion at a pie factory in Huddersfield.

3.14159265 dead.

------

No comments: