Monday, 18 May 2009

WORK...FRIENDS...LIFE...

I was thinking recently that is life worth all this shit.

I mean there is still no meaning to life, and if the meaning of life is to make little children and keep the human race going.....then why?

Isn't it a bit cruel to have life and no real purpose to it.

Now I don't believe that gays were put here as some sort of accident that happened when life was created, but it's how people are. But then if the humans were put here to continue life, then where do gays come into this. Are we some sort of natural population control?

Work - what's the point?

We work is get by. Pay bills, buy food etc etc. But in the end, where does this get us all? Again, it's all about living. Yeh, money also buys us pleasure and things to indulge ourselves in, but this isn't the point of working. The point of working is to live. Buy food and to continue living, this leads back to why are we alive? I don't enjoy my job and I seriously envy people that do enjoy it.

Friends - this is one of the things worth living for, but is it the meaning?

I have some of the nicest friends I could have ever asked for. But are they the meaning because when we die, we don't die with them or for them. I think your friends are people that help this meaningless existence more bearable as without them we would all certainly be fucked. My friends give me a bit of meaning. To be the most I can be for them, to look out for them when they aren't looking out for themselves, to be there etc etc.

I have no idea where I'm going with this post, but I'm hoping that I can get some of the shit that's on my chest off!

No comments: