Apparently, the HIV virus is fragile outside the body, and can be killed by household detergents such as Fairy Liquid.
Ironic really, as it was 'fairy liquid' that caused the epidemic in the first place.
---
Don't know if this is just a sick coincidence, but....
2007 - Chinese year of the Chicken - Bird Flu Pandemic devastates parts of Asia.
2008 - Chinese year of the Horse - Equine Influenza decimates Australian horse racing.
2009 - Chinese year of the Pig - Swine Flu Pandemic kills hundreds of people around the globe.
Has any one else noticed this? ...
It gets worse next year... 2010 - Chinese year of the Cock - what could possibly go wrong?
---
I saw this headline on Yahoo: "Sri Lanka war zone hospital hit by shell'
It made me stop and think............................................
I wonder if it was the one I skimmed from Brighton sea front last week - it went fucking miles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment