Sunday, 8 March 2009

BITCHFEST.....HOLLY VALANCE

This Bitchfest is on my currect favourite to hate - Holly "The Dog" Valance.

The first thing I'm going to cover is how to say her surname. Some people say it VAAALANCE and others say VALENCE.

Personally, I think it's more like VALENCE. Like the bed sheet. I think this because she is whore that doesn't charge and she probably spends more time on bed sheets than anything else. Please don't get me wrong. I am sure she doesn't restrict herself to beds. She probably does tramps in public toilets as well, and old men in the back of their Ford Cortina!


Anyway, on to some pictures of this hound:


The only footprints I'd like to give this fucking slapper are the ones on her ugly fucking face!

Put it away you fucking hound!! You're turning all the straight men gay. Well only the goodlooking straight men, all the ugly ones know that they have a chance with you!

Some punters that the stupid slapper found in a gutter I'd imagine!

This is the funniest picture. "Why sacking manager paid off for Valance" - erm it didn't you stupid wench! Where did your career go. Oh yeh, down that same fucking gutter as the tramp you shagged last night!! Slapper!

3 comments:

Christopher Bauer said...

Rude!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, Anonymous your comments are insightful and thought provoking. I can't wait to hear what else you might have to say!

Anonymous said...

Her name isn't Holly Valance. It's Vukadinović.